TOP 500 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 7 December 2018
OH MY GOD! I loved this book SO MUCH! I have not read a book by this author, but oh my goodness, it was so so so good! The story captivated me right from the get go, I didn’t want to stop reading for anything! I would have happily let my family fend for themselves just so I could never put Tanner and Rita’s story down. My heart is so full with these two. This book is the reason why I read romances, it has everything I want in a book. The happiness, the gut wrenching sadness, angst, the climax, the love... I just LOVED it!!

Tanner was such a sweetheart and SWOON ALERT! This guy had me swooning from his first appearance. I loved the fact that he wasn’t really a big time playboy. He was incredibly sweet, loved his mum and he was so freaking funny. He has now been taken in to my all time favourite book boyfriends! I can not get enough of him.

Rita is strong, she is trying to find out who she is after her husband betrayed her in the worst possible way. Meeting Tanner was not part of her plans but things happen when you least expect them to. Rita is witty, funny and definitely the other half of Tanner’s soul.

Tanner and Rita have both been hurt in the past which makes them both vulnerable now. This story is just so sweet. It’s about healing, and finding that one person you just click with right from the first meeting. The author of this book has written something so spectacular. Her writing is exquisite and paints me a world that feels so real. The characters felt real, the feelings are real, and it just makes the reading experience for this book so much better. I am so in love with this book, even if it did make me cry! It was also very funny, I wasn’t expecting the humour but it was such a pleasant surprise. I so need to go back and read more from this author! I can not believe I am only just finding her now!
Report abuse Permalink