TOP 100 REVIEWER
9 November 2018
After the ending of book one, Dirty Sexy Player, I was champing at the bit to get my hands on this book to continue reading about the diverse and fascinating relationship of Weston and Elizabeth. Boy, it didn't disappoint one little bit. This book follows on straight on from book one, which must be read to understand book two in this duet.

Weston and Elizabeth continue to entertain the reader with their problems and their merry go round of a life. They are certainly dealt a rough hand at times and this book had more angst, more drama and of course lots more emotion as well. I really enjoyed reading how their relationship changed and developed over the pages. The characters had lost none of their charisma, especially Weston who was a real treat to read, with his even dirtier sexy mouth and stubbornness he definitely took a piece of my heart away with him. Elizabeth too grew in maturity in this book and I have seen her in a completely different light.

There were times this book made me smile, there were certain chapters that made me cry, this story is all about learning, hope, forgiveness, love, despair and dealing with all these emotions. The past comes back to haunt them in ways that will make you gasp but this book was the icing on the cake and was just perfection.

This is an absolute must read duet from the brilliant Laurelin Paige, who never fails to deliver.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink