Reviewed in Australia on 11 March 2020
I am so happy with my Instant Pot - I have been hanging for these to finally launch in Australia and I'm pretty sure I've told everyone I know how great it is. I've only had it for a week and I've used it everyday.

It's biggest strength in my opinion is not just how quickly and how well it cooks food (particularly tough cuts of meat) but the ability to walk away and leave it to do its thing. You don't have to tend to it like a pot on the stove. Plus it will naturally release the pressure on its own and then keep the food warm if you get distracted doing something.

I would however strongly recommend purchasing several other silicone rings for the lid. The 5.7L I bought came with two and they seem to absorb the flavours which don't seem to come off the more I clean them. Use one for ribs/brisket/mince, one for porridge/oatmeal/rice/pasta, one for yoghurt, one for desserts and one for curries. Also, I would strongly recommend buying a second steel pot insert at some point so you can easily swap them out if you're making multiple dishes.
27 people found this helpful