Reviewed in Australia on 6 April 2018
Love this series! I've enjoyed every Anna Lowe book that I've read! I love that her books have a bit of danger to them, and I always love a great shifter story. In Desert Roots, wild child Carly is returning to Twin Moon Ranch for a visit. Along the way, she meets Luke. The passion between these two is hot! Carly doesn't want to fall in love, so she has one-night stands. Too bad this one-night stand is going to the same place as she is. Luke has a bad past, but he's trying to change his ways. He's try to make amends for some past mistakes, and his first stop is Twin Moon Ranch, but there's some obstacles in his way; some of them could prove dangerous. I liked both Luke and Carly. I had a bit of a hard time with Carly. She was a little too free for my liking. I felt she was a bit self-centered, and I'm not into the one-night stand scenario. Her shifter nature was mentioned as a cause, but the other shifter ladies weren't as bad as she is. I still like her though, and she matured in this book. I enjoyed the redemption story for Luke. The love story is sweet, and the heat between these two is great! Entertaining story!

I voluntarily read this book gifted to me by the author with no obligation
0Comment Report abuse Permalink