Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 500 REVIEWER
18 March 2018
This is definitely the kind of story that will divide its readers; you'll love it or hate it. Clearly, I loved it. I found it incredibly thought-provoking, frustrating, and beautifully balanced on that line between exploring belief systems and preaching one over another. I tend to steer clear of religious debate/agendas in novels-this one was excellent. I also tend to find many books that have minority groups represented by one main character are overdone: I would hazard a guess that the trans community would not be offended or feel mis-represented by this one. I think the author has done a brilliant job weaving in his day-time profession in with a lot of thorough research. This is a very well written, artfully considered and brilliantly executed slight off-kilter story that had me entranced from the first chapter. I will say, the ending left me reeling! Not at all what I expected, and nicely done for catching me off guard!
2 people found this helpful