TOP 500 REVIEWER
8 April 2018
I enjoyed this one a lot more than the first in the series. Once again, we have the premise of the two main characters being in a business relationship, and having a fake relationship. Only this time around, there are reasons why they have an instant connection – they had a sexy as hell one night stand in Vegas 3 years ago.

Also the fact that Cal clearly loves his god-children, and wants to win custody of them for all the right reasons, really makes a huge difference for me in this one. His and Jules connection was awesome, and their connections with the kids were fabulous as well.

Those kids, they were adorable, and all the things you would expect of children at that age, and also going through the situation they are. That whole part of the story was very real, and very easy to read.

I just found this whole book very fast and easy to read, and I really liked all the characters. Or at least, the ones we were meant to like anyway.

Would recommend.