Reviewed in Australia on 10 November 2017
4.5 stars!!

I loved this!! I was so excited when I saw the news that we were getting Sienna’s story because hello? More Landry family! I was not disappointed.

Crank is so sweet, sexy and heartwarming! It really has everything you could want.

I loved how both of the characters met, it’s one of my favourite parts of the book! I really loved Walker, he was one of the broody male characters that we all love and he was perfect for Sienna. Sienna may come from a well-off family but she isn’t your stereotypical snobby brat. She is so down to earth and independent. This story isn’t an instant love, Walker makes you go back and forth for a while, he’s into it but then he isn’t. But this isn’t for any old reason, Locke has it all planned and gives you something that leaves you a little bit speechless.

As always with any Locke novel, the secondary characters are some amazing characters and not the type of characters you forget easily. You end up loving them like you love the main characters. I honestly can’t wait to see more of Walker’s family.

I enjoyed this book and I would highly recommend it!! The storyline, characters, and the relationship are amazing to read and drew me in!
2 people found this helpful