Reviewed in Australia on 19 May 2018
<strong>A 5+ amazing Mafia reads. </strong>

Now I never expected this book, I never expected how this story would turn out and I never expected to hate and love it at the same time.

Luca and Fallon have become one of my memorable mafia reads and I'm so glad I did cause their story in this series will leave you with the 'huh' to how unbelievable an a$$ Luca becomes, but the stronghold of this is Fallon who fought her way into showing or proving that all is not to expect while also hoping that Luca believes in her and their twins omg swoons moments but I was so gunning for her and to be honest I was also worried, the intensity between them both had me questioning their loyalty their trust and also their soul swoon love lol, but Soraya Naomi had me wondering if it's going or it's going to happen to OMG moments that you'll never know what to expect.

The Chicago Syndicate is one of my favourite Mafia reads by the amazing author Soraya Naomi and she brings an amazing storyline plotting to characters, the secondary characters to the Syndicate is an amazing series about their bonds, their friendship, their children and most of all trust, honesty and their loyalty.
Report abuse Permalink