TOP 1000 REVIEWER
30 December 2015
I really enjoyed After I Do by this author so I was super chuffed to get a copy of this book in the mail from the publisher.

This story is told in alternating chapter for alternating time lines … are you with me? It’s a dual story book where the lead character suffers two different fates after choosing to leave with her ex-partner or not. I really enjoyed both stories but gravitated more to the one where she didn’t leave with him.

Stellar writing, captivating story and heartbreaking in both parallel universes all the way to the end. I can’t really say too much without it being a spoiler but this book is well worth the read. Loved it. It quickly turned into a one sit read for me and I knew it would by the end of chapter one. It’s done very well and both stories are strong on their own merits. There’s things in here that will question your morals. It will conjure questions of your own instances where you will go ‘what if’. There were times that I was frustrated with Hannah and wanted to switch to the other story but then, somewhere along the way, it happened with the other story and I wanted to switch back.

Highly recommend this read. Make sure you have some tissues handy, I needed them.

I was given a copy of this book from the publisher Simon and Schuster Australia – receiving this book free has not swayed my commentary of this book.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink