14 July 2018
The sixth instalment in the Blue Moon series is the first story that steps out of the Pierce/Merrill families and focuses on other residents in Blue Moon. I am very excited that the author has decided to take this step as Blue Moon is a such a fun and quirky little town and as the stories are interconnected and not a continuation of the same story this allows us to keep revisiting Blue Moon as a setting with new and interesting characters. This doesn’t mean we don’t get to check in with our favourites from previous stories though. This book can be read as a stand alone though you will get more enjoyment out of it having experienced the previous visits to Blue Moon.

I really enjoyed the second chance, fake romance story with lots of history and humour between the hero and heroine. A teenage misunderstanding and a revenge plot gone wrong see Eden & Davis continue their families generations long feud. A suspicious fire and the meddling of the ‘Beautification Committee’ find the two in close proximity and hatching their own fake dating revenge plan that starts to become a little too real.

I really enjoyed the development of Eden as she works hard to have a successful business and repair her reputation from a mistake many years ago. Is there anything better than a good guy who knows what he wants? Davis is trying to put his own stamp on his family’s business and is now ready to go after the girl he let down in high school. We see both characters in high school flashbacks which adds such fantastic elements to the story.

The secondary characters, especially the ‘Beautification Committee’ get to shine in this story as we learn more about the high profile but secretive group.

Every visit to Blue Moon is like going home. I can’t wait to meet more of the residents who inhabit this weird and wonderful town. I highly recommend this story and teh series for all the swoony feels, side splitting humour and hot sexy times!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink