TOP 10 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 24 April 2020
Now firstly, I will say that i am not a huge fan of rural romances, however I do like Rachael John's women's lit/contemp romance stories, and the blurb for Something To Talk About intrigued me.

Living in a small country town, for me it can sometimes be hard to get into the rural stories - they can either feel too like my town, or so unlike things that it takes me out of the story

The complete opposite happened for me with this book. I was hooked from the first time Tabitha met Fergus, and I was eagerly turning the pages. I just adore Tab, and I need to be her friend.

I completely understand Fergus being the new guy in town. I was subject to some of the same things when I first did the tree change, and understand his reactions to people and events. They made me laugh at times.

Tab is so strong and independent, however she also shows her vulnerabilities. I want to be her when I grow up.

There are plenty of wonderful secondary characters - if your heart isn't filled with Ned by the time you finish, well, I don't know what to think!

I didn't read Talk Of The Town, however this did not affect my reading and enjoyment of this installment, as we are given enough back story.

Thank you Harper Collins for a review copy