5 May 2019
This stuff is AMAZING. I've had very very bad luck with clay masks in the past so I was nervous about buying this, but the reviews convinced me to give it a try. My skin is super sensitive and reacts to lots of different things, but I've used this mask a bunch of times now and not once has it stung, burned or irritated my skin, even mixed with apple cider vinegar! I don't have acne per se, just the occasional spots, but I did have some texturing on my cheeks that I have been surprised to see smoothing out over the past few weeks, and as the only thing I've changed in my routine is adding this mask, it must be the clay! I love that there's no additional ingredients as these are what irritates me with other brands, and it makes my skin feel so beautifully soft after rinsing, I just adore it. I use it once every 5 or so days, mixing 1 part acv with 2 parts water to make a smooth paste, and leave it on until almost dry. My skin is looking smoother and brighter (and my spots are getting more infrequent too!) with every application that I do, and since my only complaint is that it does make me feel dry, and this can be fixed by using a good moisturiser straight away, I can only say that this is the best mask I've ever used and I'll absolutely be coming back for more when my tub is empty!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink