TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 12 May 2020
For the most part, this is a 5 star series. Even though the books are long, very long, they are addictive.
I actually read The Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac series first. I'm not actually a massive fan of spin off series, I usually find that after the effort of getting through one series, that I'm happy to be done and not start over. However, I liked the other series so much that I decided to read the Zodiac Academy books as well, and now after binging both series, I'm in the nasty predicament of waiting for the next books in both series, and both being on terrible cliffhangers.
I have to say, I'm not a massive fan of the cliffhanger in this book. Oh, and I do prefer the other series, so if you haven't read it I suggest you do.
One thing with book 4, it's more emotionally overwrought than the first 3 books, and it's the longest book so far, so by the end of this book I felt a bit strung out. I almost dropped a star because I hated the end so much, the end of the book leaves everything in a seemingly hopeless state and editing to see what happens next is painful.
And last thing, after 4 books, I really dislike the heirs, particularly Seth and Max. I'm glad the author used the disclaimer that this series is not reverse harem, because I really wouldn't want it to be.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink