TOP 50 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 17 May 2021
My Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (1L) arrived on time and was in good condition (now, mostly used). Thank you Amazon (Au) for same day dispatch and Amazon Logistics for a fast, personal and safe delivery.

My face began to feel tight and hard as though it had been starched after using my usual cleanser, for some time. I knew that I needed to change to another more gentle cleanser. I tried using a little Sorbolene cream, but found that its oily / greasy character required extensive rinsing. Very inconvenient.

Luckily, Amazon had Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser on a deal. So I tried it. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser has a smooth consistency. It doesn't feel oily or greasy (unlike sorbolene). Cetaphil has the viscosity of a lotion. It is easily spread over the skin, leaving it well coated. There is little wastage from dripping / falling off the skin like some other thicker cleansers. It can be readily washed or wiped off the skin.

Personally, l like to apply my cleanser to damp / wet skin. Upon use, I found Cetaphil to be a soothing, non irritating cleanser that left my face feeling clean and refreshed, without any skin tightness. What a relief from the worry of trying to find a suitable cleanser for a reasonable price.

An effective cleanser that leaves the natural oils / fats necessary for good skin health, whilst leaving the skin feeling clean.
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Effective Cleansing without Stripping The Good Fats / Oils From Your skin.
By Dave on 17 May 2021