26 January 2019
So I purchased this primarily as an update from my previous Deathadder Chroma, which was showing the signs of age. I own a Razer Orbweaver, two older Deathadder's that have died after long time and a chroma, Blackwidow elite keyboard which has issues with its lighting but still works and have had two Razor Sabertooth's (both with lasted less than six months). I purchased this as a B'day present to myself, it arrived on the 23rd of Jan, as expected, and after two day's the lights on the scroll wheel started to not work indiscriminately, while the mouse still functions , I do not expect a product that carries a two year warranty to start showing faults after two days. Razor QC has has always been questionable, but it seems every product I purchase now is hit and miss if it will last, my Corsair keyboard is faultless after two years as is my Logitech g900. Honestly I think I will return for a refund as this is less than a week old and has already shown signs of failure. Sorry Razer I tried giving your company chances but your peripherals have had issues with almost every product I have purchased.
review image
One person found this helpful
11 Comment Report abuse Permalink