#1 REVIEWER
21 July 2018
Bella Andre - tick! Sullivans - tick! Second Change love story - tick!
Yep I knew I was in for a treat when pre-ordering this book and I loved every minute of ‘Every Time We Fall In Love’.

Every time I think I can't fall for another Sullivan, Bella Andre proves me wrong reading her work is truly is like your favourite old blanket. I always enjoy revisiting whatever branch of the family she writes - this was the William Sullivan family in New York City and Harry is the only one of the siblings who has not gotten his HEA due to the fact that he has always taken care of the rest of the family - he’s such a stand up hero... I really think he is one of my new favourites. (That being said you can start the Sullivan series from any place and feel like you’re reading a standalone so don’t worry if you haven’t read the others).

The story goes... Harry split with the love of his life in college as he couldn't put her first, with his family falling apart and an enormous amount of responsibility on his shoulders he did the best thing he thought to do and that was set her free... 16 years later and all he can think about is finding the beautiful Molly and asking for a second chance. When out of the blue a teenage girl knocks on his door, everything in his world changes...

Their second chance romance is sweet with some steam while being beautiful, and heart breaking also. This is a definite Must read. I'm looking forward to reading about the Maine Sullivans next.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink