Reviewed in Australia on 9 March 2016
I absolutely enjoyed this book. It really took me by surprise. I bought it because it was a Kindle deal and I'm so pleased I did. After reading the synopsis, I was interested but I had no idea the scale and depth of the emotions I would feel reading it. It truly proves the saying that love is limitless, kind, unselfish and forgiving. Don't be fooled this is much more than another young adult romance, there is a wonderful epic multilayered backstory, there is no Insta-love here.
In the novel A Glimpse of the Dream by author L.A. Fiore, we are given a glimpse of an unbreakable bond forged between two young children that grows into an incredible friendship and a profound love that sustains them through loss, tragedy and redemption. Kane and Teagan are soulmates and this is their life journey. A moving story, of grief, pain, love and heartbreak. The characters created by this brilliant author come to life on every page, you will get lost in the storyline and enjoy every last moment reading this story. Just when you think you have it all figured out the story takes a turn. I don't want to give away any spoilers as you just have to read it. What I will say is that this book just gets to you, it is heartwarming, and beautiful. It's about love, and loss, and how important family is. The author is wonderfully artful in her descriptions of everything and everyone. I was completely drawn right into the story. This one will stay with me, and is one that I will definitely be recommending.
3 people found this helpful