TOP 10 REVIEWER
10 April 2018
It is time for another dose of Ms Aleo's hockey hotties!

I haven't read any of the other Misadventures books, but don't despair, you don't need to have!

I won't lie, at first I really didn't think I was going to like Gus "The Bus" Persson and his cocky, arrogant ways. I am all for being sure of yourself, but he was just OTT and really quite annoying at first.

However not far into the book my opinions of him did change, and I couldn't help but adore him.

Bo for me went the opposite way. I liked her, liked that she didn't take any of his crap, liked that she wouldn't just jump in bed with him. However as the story progressed, I just wanted to shake some sense into her, wanted to tell her to stop being such a dumb-a$$ and to stop looking into the past. And her big bad secret, well it wasn't really a secret to the reader.

It makes it sound like I didn't like this story, but it couldn't be farther from the truth. I really did like the story, I just got completely frustrated with the characters a lot of the time.

However things did come around and I didn't want to wring either of their necks by the end!

I adored the uncertainty of their story in the world of the minors, never knowing where they could end up.

I laughed so hard at some of the events in this story. I don't want to give anything away but suffice to say I got the giggles.

Ms Aleo is one of my auto-one-click authors, and I very much enjoyed the chance to read an advanced copy of Misadventures With A Rookie.

I can't wait to see what she brings us next.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink