TOP 100 REVIEWER
27 November 2019
What a beautifully told story, from the first to the very last page. How I loved the writing of Michelle Montebello, who has written a story of immense struggle and pain, family, love and a second chance when you might think all is lost. This story really touched my heart.

Reading the character of Faith was just so sad with what had happened to her, I felt her pain, her despair and also her fear of meeting her husband and children who she cannot even remember. This woman was strong and determined. I hero-worshipped her in a way because everything she tried to do was scrutinised by everyone.

Will, her husband, I wasn't too sure about at first but I cannot even begin to imagine the frustration he was going through trying to hold a job down and take care of three young children; all the while watching the wife he loves treat him like a stranger. The feelings whilst reading this story were indeed raw and painful at times, but Will was a rock, an amazing man with an abundance of patience that I admired greatly.

This story is a reminder of how life can change in just the blink of an eye. It revolves around the marriage vows, family, love and loss. It shows just how easy love can be snatched away, maybe forever to be lost.

This is a book full of different emotions that pulled me back and forth, with secrets to be told, tissues to be grabbed but also hope that filled my heart. A wonderful story not to be missed, one that I will remember for a long time to come.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink