TOP 100 REVIEWER
12 November 2018
This book follows straight on from the first book Church and I was so excited to be reunited with Church and Emma once again. The writing and the story itself is excellent, this unusual couple has lost none of their charisma and darkness; their chemistry is potent, dangerous and dark, this book is not about fairytale romance so be warned.

In this book, the tide changes and there is a much more emotional Church and so much more development in his psyche. Don't get me wrong, Stylo Fantome takes the reader on a delicious journey of cat and mouse between Church and Emma. I was left biting my nails and wondering who will reach the finish line first in this competition to see who can be the darkest monster and who is in charge. Emma was a delight to read in this book, she came into her own and I loved her all the more for it.

This book will have you questioning everything you thought you knew was going to happen.It is much darker than the first book with some black humour woven into the story as well. At times I was shocked, at times I literally gasped, and other times I swooned for Church (I love this man so much) but I was never failed to not be entertained by this extraordinary couple. With secondary characters that made this book exceptional, this is one of those duets I will never forget. Awesome work by this fabulous author !!!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink