Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

16 July 2017
The continuation of Kloe and Anderson/Judd’s story did not disappoint. The twists and turns, the history of both Kloe and Anderson’s pasts are revealed in more detail. The emotions running through me while reading their conclusion were rampant. Anger, shock, hate, love, heartbreak to name but a few. This book was certainly more gruesome than the first, and although I shouldn’t feel this way, I was glad Kloe got some revenge for what occurred in her past. There are also more scenes that will upset and trigger some emotions for some people, so once again, this book will not be for some. My heart constricted at one point in an “oh no” moment, near the end, and I certainly didn’t see that curve ball coming. But I enjoyed the “connecting-dots” that completed the whole sordid, tangled triangle of their connecting paths. Well done, DH Sidebottom…I will certainly be reading more of your books.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink