6 July 2019
I absolutely loved this book, just couldn't put it down. I read it two times within one month. Most of all I loved that it is a real story, a personal journal of a woman awakening, with lots of beautiful detailed descriptions of Amaliah's, the writers, spiritual experiences and development over a period of many years.
The book vividly describes her opening up to her spiritual gifts, her giving and receiving healing and making beautiful friendships and connections. But it is also a tale about going through challenges, for example the separating from and letting go of her relationship with her husband and the process of acquiring and growing in self-confidence, healing and remembering past lives and the discovering of her mission here on earth.
The descriptions of the places she travels to are so lively you can imagine yourself there being part of it all.
It sure made me want to travel to Uluru, Australia and Peru someday. I particularly loved the initiation scenes with Mallku the Inca shaman.

I am so happy having read this book, this as I have been slowly waking up to channeling, speaking, singing and signing the language of light and my own healing abilities. At times I have felt very lonely in this path. For me it is very reassuring, comforting and inspiring reading another woman's real experiences. And it has given me some necessary courage to take steps forward in my own development and healing. Connecting with Amaliah, her story and her gifts and reading this book came for me at a time that I needed it.

I full-heartedly recommend this book to anybody with an interest in spirituality, human history, consciousness, healing and transformation and a curiosity for us humans as souls, our planet earth, shamanism, other dimensions and star lineage.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink