TOP 500 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 30 April 2018
I received an ARC and I voluntarily leave my honest review.
As the first book in a new series I was impressed with all the world building this author fit in and the amount of depth to all of the characters. We got a lot of back history on Blaze and then the Dragons and Guardians etc to give a nice complete picture.
What I did find different was that we now know straight up who the other 2 mates are to the remaining Wild dragons, Tyr and Thorne and that they are the remaining links to stoping the unleashing of all the evil. Ok that's cool so no surprises for the remaining 2 books in that regard but I'm sure the journey to their own HEA will be unique.
Zane and Blaze had great chemistry with some steamy scenes and were really great together.
I really loved how descriptive this author is and the relationship the Dragon's have with their treasures, how the gold moulds to them as they rest in etc and the song it hums, made it seem so much more connected to the Dragons, not just shiny things they collected.
Lots happening in this book and while I wouldn't call it a cliff hanger, the plot certainly continues through to the next books.
Overall a great start to the series and I look forward to the next one.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink