19 May 2016
OH MY DAYS!!!! AN ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT READ! I am a huge fan of this author, she is one of my favourites! I love the way Dawn writes, with every book Ive been sucked in from the first page, this was no exception. I was gripped from start to finish I didnt even stop for a loo break!
This heart and gut wrenching story had me on the edge of my seat at times, I felt pure devastation for both Anderson (Judd) and Kloe.
Judd was kidnapped when he was just 4 yrs old and held captive for 21 yrs. You can only imagine the horrors he'd been through. He was given the name Anderson so thats all he knew himself as.
Kloe helps rehabilitate people like Anderson that have been through traumatic times. When Anderson is no longer under sedation and he meets Kloe, there is an instant connection between them. She promises him she will always come back and she truly believes she will, she wants to help him, she has the need to help him. Unfortunately her boss gives her an ultimatum, she either leaves or Anderson will be moved. Believing that its the best place for Anderson to be for his rehabilitation she reluctantly leaves. Thinking she will never see Anderson again...........
I can not recommend this book enough. Im still on the edge of my seat ,what a journey this has been so far. I want to tell you all about it but that would be wrong. It does end on a bit of a cliff hanger and I soooo cant wait for book 2, I need it!!! Brilliant job D H Sidebottom!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink