Reviewed in Australia on 7 April 2020
Update: One hinge has snapped off while hand washing. Not impressed it didn’t even last a year. This was my favourite toy. I’d also noticed that the inside “sweats” the same colour as the pan. Was it simply painted?? I was just going to use both separately but I’m throwing it away-

I have followed advice for cooking omelettes & place the gas flame on low. It takes longer to cook but after one month of every-day use, the non-stick coating still works a dream. I do use a tiny bit of olive oil on both sides only. One side has a closing “lip” which is best as the top cover as when the olive oil drips, it drips into the other pan below, not onto the flame/element. I place beaten egg in the pan when flame on med, add ingredients, close the lid & turn flame on low. I flip the pan over after about 5mins & no leaks. You can hear the “flop” of the mix as it drops. Don’t be impatient-wait til the cooking smells waft through the kitchen! So far, the finished product still flips out easily onto the plate. My ONLY teeny whinge is that egg mixture catches onto the metal bolts of the handle inside the pan...no biggie.
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
By Helena Sindelar on 7 April 2020

Images in this review
Customer image
One person found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink