Reviewed in Australia on 25 March 2020
This book was ok. Personally, it had a lot of religious/faith belief in it that distracted me from the business side of the book, since it is an entrepreneur focused book. Nonetheless, I do understand this is a significant part of her story. The book is easy to read and divided into steps, which can work for many people, but I do believe it lacked creativity. There was nothing different than what I have already heard motivational speakers say. I enjoyed Chapter ‘M’: Measure your day, and there were useful tips for people who need guidance and structure. Overall it has perfect tips on how to start organising yourself and cultural references like Oprah and Priyanka Chopra, which I enjoyed. Overall, it is an excellent simple book to start getting in the mindset of working for yourself. Taking into consideration all that is going on with the health crisis and economic crisis worldwide and the changes in jobs, it is an excellent book to start rethinking the approach to our lives and work life. I would have it as a part of a collection of entrepreneurial books, but in my opinion, it still lacks some depth.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink