TOP 500 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 1 May 2019
Keeping her close
Black has been holding back his need to dominate Roxie, that is until her father gives him the four words "you have my blessing" then the beast comes out. This book is hot, it is alpha need to possesses his pet at it's finest. Dani does an amazing job in this book, the hotness factor is off the chart!

Back to her
Back to Her was a book I was looking forward to reading to based off of the blurb, the fact it was pushed back was definitely worth the wait. Dani Wyatt is like a word magician! This book adds to an impressive list that I cannot fault. The plot is catching, it keeps you captivated, the characters have the chemistry that you want and are interesting. It has the hotness, sensual moments that you want, the swoony parts and the action. It is a fun read. I couldn't put it down.

Let go
Teah and Lochlan are everything! Their story is fate, the connection they have is enjoyable, sweet and swoony. It's deep, both running from things they want to change and avoid, finding solitude in a dot on the bus timetable. This insta love story gave all the goods.

Our Turn
I adored this story! I loved the chemistry these two have, the connection they have before meeting at the hospital while Nicci believes she has a crush on her Dad. It is sweet, explosive and hot. I loved every moment of build up in this story! A great addition to the previously published sinfully delicious stories.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink