elefanten Sneakers - Urban Fashion with Combination of Two Colors for A Cool Sporty Design, Extra Soft Padded Textile Insole, Protection & Comfort - for Everyday Activities
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- High quality Textile and attention to detail allows these kids shoes to be lightweight, durable and stylish.
- Extra soft padded textile insole enables these toddler’s sneakers to be worn all day with comfort.
- Outsole: Rubber increases shoes grip on the ground.
- Closure: Fully Adjustable Velcro – Easy to wear to ensure a perfect snug fit.
- Heel Type: Flat Shoe; Width: Regular – Fully Adjustable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The main criteria for choosing shoes for your tot are quality, flexibility and comfort.
Meeting all these requirements for over 90 years are the shoes of the well-established German brand elefanten.
Elefanten shoes are manufactured of especially fine materials, with flexible soles, and boast the exact right thickness.
These sandals provide the tot with a sense of confidence and steadiness – and give you peace of mind.
Also, the shoes are beautifully designed and you enjoy the look of your child as he/she wears delightful and impressive shoes.
It is important to understand that the shoes help encourage and support natural movement.
They assist the child in the important and formative experience of his first steps – a matter that should not be taken lightly.
All these aspects need to be factored in, therefore it is worthwhile investing in the most suitable and excellent shoes possible.
How to pick the correct size:
1. Hold your baby vertically, either standing next to a wall or by propping them upright. Be sure that his/her heel is perpendicular to the surface.
2. Mark the point where the baby's feet are furthest from the wall.
3. Measure the distance between the mark and the wall and voila! That is the net length of your baby's foot.
4. Pick your size from the chart below by adding 01.-0.5cm to the full length, to allow space for growth.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|