eXtremeRate Soft Touch Faceplate and Backplate for NS Switch Pro Controller, DIY Shell Housing Case for NS Switch Pro - Controller NOT Included
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Custom designed replacement front and back housing to perfectly fit for NS Switch Pro controller. Precision cut to work exactly like the original shell
- Unique replacement case to add much more personality to your Switch Pro.The wood grain patterned replacement housing will make your Switch Pro controller distinct when playing with friends, no more boring standard color
- The installation process requires customer with moderate electronic modification experience. Get installation video guide on YouTube by searching "ExtremeRate Switch Pro Shell Guide" or "_LUpLBsQfEY"
- Made of durable solid plastic; Great smooth grip, soft in hand and feels silky; Anti-slip, sweat free for a long period game playing
- Package includes 1* front shell, 1* bottom shell, 1* 2MM Philips screwdriver, 1* 1.5MM Philips screwdriver, 25* spare screws. (Note: The controller, buttons and other parts are not included.)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Tired of your boring standard color?
- This is the way to go!
- Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch Pro controller.
Read Before Purchase
- Please don’t wrongly think they are Switch Pro controllers. Actually they are faceplate and backplate for NS Switch Pro controller. The controller, buttons and other parts are not included.
- Required customers to take apart the controller to replace your original shell; Required customers handy with controller modifications; Get installation video guide on YouTube by searching "ExtremeRate Switch Pro Shell Guide" or "_LUpLBsQfEY".
- Totally upgrade your Switch Pro to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- The texture is not a rubberized finish. Instead, it is semi-slick, matte soft plastic.
- More comfortable and feels better in hands than the stock shell.
- Unique replacement case to add much more personality to your Switch Pro.
- The black silver carbon fiber patterned replacement housing will make your Switch Pro controller distinct when playing with friends, no more boring standard color.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
3rd product ive bought from eXtremeRate and still amazed by their level of quality.
1 It looks amazing up close.
2 Has a velvety feel that is soft to the touch.
3 No missalignments or problems with the plastic.
4 The black screw driver fit all of the screws attached to the controller.
5 Had packed in additional screws just in case of lost or damaged screws.
6 Took about 30 minutes to finish.
1 The screw holes were not pre-tapped meaning it required a little force to put the screws in.
2 The yellow screw driver was the wrong size and wasnt used durring the shell replacement.
Overall I love it and will definatly buy another one to replace my wifes controller shell as well. Either way I will probably post a photo on reddit and get 10 upvote then come back a week later to it reposted with 10k upvotes.
The replacement components have a satisfying, soft touch finish, and by using what looks like a high quality hydrographic printing process, the pattern is incredibly smooth and consistent, unlike some skins with clearly discernable droplets in their print.
The color is a little warmer in tone than the Amazon product pictures, but I don't mind.
I also appreciated the inclusion of extra screws, though thankfully I managed to keep track of the original ones while disassembling the controller, so I didn't need them.
It feels and works superbly, but I will update my review should I encounter issues with continued use.
As mentioned before, the buttons and grips in my pictures were purchased separately.
Just don't use the included screws, they are made of pure chinesium and will strip out if you look at them wrong.
On a side note, I would invest in getting some proper screwdriver kits before getting too involved on this. The ones you get with this are pretty cheap, but at least get the job done. The screwdriver bit itself started to strip, so I used my own kit with the three pointed screws that nintendo loves so much.
Overall, highly recommend this product. I’ve had it for the last month, so we’ll see how the durability is!