eXtremeRate Custom ABXY Direction Keys SR SL L R ZR ZL Trigger Buttons Springs, Full Set Buttons Repair Kits with Tools for Nintendo Switch Joy-Con - JoyCon Shell NOT Included
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Custom designed replacement full set buttons to perfectly fit for Nintendo Switch Joycon. Joycon shell, thumbsticks and other parts are not included
- Ideal replacement for your broken or sticky Joycon buttons, make your switch look fresh. Totally upgrade your Switch to the exclusive and stylish level
- The installation process requires customer with moderate electronic installation experience. Get an installation video guide on YouTube by searching "ExtremeRate Nintendo Switch Joycon Buttons" or "mD7dCvbr5EM". Watch the video in half speed. We recommend watch, pause, do, and repeat
- The metallic chrome shiny color looks amazing; Would be awesome if you combine it with our Switch housing shell
- Package includes ABXY Direction SR SL ZR ZL L R buttons and springs for Nintendo Switch Joy Con (no electronics part included), PH00, Y00 screwdrivers set and spare screws
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Tired of your boring old gray standard color?
- This is the way to go!
- Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch.
Read Before Purchase
- They are full set buttons for Nintendo Switch Joy Con without any electronic parts. The console, Joycon, housing shell and thumbsticks are not included.
- Requires customers to take apart the Joycon to replace the original buttons. Requires customer with moderate electronic modification experience. Get an installation video guide on YouTube by searching "ExtremeRate Nintendo Switch Joycon Buttons" or "mD7dCvbr5EM".
- Ideal replacement for your broken or sticky Joycon buttons.
- Totally upgrade your Switch to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of premium ABS material, durable and practical.
- Work exactly like Switch original buttons.
- The metallic chrome shiny color looks amazing; Would be awesome if you combine it with our Switch housing shell.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My only gripe (and the reason I marked down a star) is that the triwing screwdriver that came with this product was a bit off or it was too small and caused one of my screws to strip. Therefore I was unable to take apart my left joycon and do the replacement for that side. I will most likely have to buy new joycons in order to utilize other half of the buttons in this kit.
Aside from that though, the product itself is absolutely amazing and I would recommend it to anyone who's brave enough to tear apart their joycons. It's definitely worth it!
After about three months now, I can still confidently say that these buttons and joycon shells are worth the money. I've completed my full replacement (refer to newer pictures) and am very glad that I opted for this brand over the other competitors.
That being said though, I have also encountered another issue; the shells tend to stain very easily. I highly recommend getting a slim transparent case in order to preserve the quality of the material all the while still displaying its beauty. That or be extremely careful to not dirty your switch because these stains do not come off even with water/alcohol.
Overall, I'm still happy about these products but in order to keep everything nice and pristine, you really have to take care of your switch.
TIP: Unscrew the panel connected to the ribbon cable for the ZL/ZR buttons to make it easier during reassembly. This means to wait on putting the ZL/ZR button in the socket until you're almost finished reassembling. Otherwise you've got a very narrow opening to try to attach a small ribbon cable and you'll waste a bunch of time trying to get it slotted properly.
Here's some things to know before you purchase this/start your replacement: the triwing screws are hard to get out. Especially if you've never opened up your joy con before. They're in there good, and the screwdriver you get with this kit is not up to the task of getting them out (I docked a star for this). I ended up stripping at least three screws and dulling the head of the screwdriver. I ended up using a flat head that I could work into the grooves of the screw to get them out and it worked like a charm.
Don't assume you won't need the replacement screws/springs. Those suckers go rolling and flying off everywhere, even if you are being careful.
Some of the parts are taped down in the joy con/hard to get out. The video from the brand makes it look super easy to pull everything out, but it's not that easy. My battery was taped down, I couldn't get the vibration part out at all, and while being paranoid about pulling too hard on parts, I managed to mess up the ribbon cable on my ZR button.
Go slow, consult the video/instructions often.