- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
ePublishing with InDesign CS6: Design and produce digital publications for tablets, ereaders, smartphones, and more Paperback – 4 December 2012
|New from||Used from|
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
- Publisher : Sybex (4 December 2012)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 576 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1118305590
- ISBN-13 : 978-1118305591
- Dimensions : 9.53 x 2.54 x 23.37 cm
- Customer Reviews:
From the Back Cover
Create, Deploy, and Manage Digital Publications
If you want to create digital publications with engaging layouts and pages that pop, let epublishing expert Pariah Burke show you how. This book provides the information you need to design and launch your digital publications, including how to create econtent from scratch and how to convert print publications to digital formats.
This book walks you through the entire process: planning, adding multimedia and interactivity, and publishing using InDesign. Step-by-step instructions and hands-on projects help you quickly build skills. In no time, you'll design media-rich ebooks, emagazines, ecatalogs, and more!
- Explore how to create content for the iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, Nook, Android tablets, and other devices
- Design, deploy, and manage richly interactive digital magazines, ecatalogs, ebooks, etextbooks, and more
- Produce touch-interactive digital publications with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite and Aquafadas Digital Publishing System
- Add audio, video, and images to your ebooks
- Produce ebooks of the highest quality and maximum compatibility with EPUB and Kindle KF8
- Plan a PDF publication and leverage its epublishing potential
- Learn to navigate and thrive in the complex landscape of digital publication formats, purposes, and viewing devices
About the Author
Pariah Burke is a design, print, and epublishing workflow consultant and trainer. In addition to Mastering InDesign CS5 for Print Design and Production, he is the author or coauthor of five other books and more than 350 published articles. He is also a coauthor of the InDesign and Illustrator CS4 and CS5 Adobe Certified Expert exams, an Adobe Community Professional, and a freelance designer with twenty years' experience. Pariah is the host of a series of digital publishing, epublishing, and design-business webinars, as well as publisher of a network of websites, communities, and tools for creative professionals, the Workflow: Network (www.WorkflowNetwork.com).
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It is clear, concise and user-friendly (with a generous dose of humour thrown in), and I would highly
recommend that you purchase it.
It is well worth the money!
The book is thorough and covers not only the process of creating it (screenshots of InDesign panels) but the differences of how the your readers can use the interactivity. He also differentiates the technology of ePub used for ebooks and Digital Publication creation. Even after all the reading I've done on the subject I came away with a much more clear understanding of the two.