- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
E-cloth Cleaning Cloth Stainless Steel Cleaning Cloth
- A specialist dual-sided cloth with a scrubbing-stripe side
- Ideal for both brushed and polished stainless steel, gives stunning results
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibres
- Removes finger-marks, grease and dirt from all polished or brushed stainless steel surfaces
- Removes over 99 percent of bacteria
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 70% (70%)||70%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 11% (11%)||11%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The bonus with the e-cloth is that you only use water to clean the stainless steel then buff with a dry microfibre cloth. Result = streak and smear free stainless steel.
I Used The Liquid And It Was Crap Left An Oily Film On My Fridge And Wasn't Good, So Please Don't Waste Your Money On Liquid Cleaners When This Cloth Is Amazing With Just Water
I Give The Cloth 100% Top Marks
This worked wonders on my stainless steel sink/drainer. My drainer in particular had become "mukky" with cloudy marks. After wiping the drainer over with this cloth, within minutes it looked brand new again. I was quite suprised how well it worked.
You do need to keep on top of it and use it at least once a week to keep your drainer looking good and I would definitely recommend this product.
I ha 22/01/72 polished stainless steel & according to instruction means using the smooth side - which is just the same as a microfibre cloth.
So I just use Bar Keepers Friend & a normal microfibre cloth & I’m not even using this cloth. So a bit of a waste of money I think.
Very simple to use.
This has been helpful cleaning the oven because it’s an easier job.