|Model Number||NA-HC2 black|
|Part Number||NA-HC2 chromax.black|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR2 SDRAM|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 10 x 10 cm; 80 Grams|
|Item Weight||80 g|
|Item Model Number||NA-HC2 black|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||30 March 2018|
Noctua NA-HC2 chromax.black, Heatsink Cover for NH-U12S, NH-U12S TR4-SP3, NH-U12S DX-3647 & NH-U12S SE-AM4 (Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||50 x 100 x 100 millimetres|
About this item
- chromax.black edition heatsink cover gives Noctua NH-U12S CPU coolers a sleek, black stealth look
- Made from high-quality powder-coated aluminium
- Compatible with Noctua NH-U12S, NH-U12S TR4-SP3, NH-U12S DX-3647 and NH-U12S SE-AM4 heatsinks
- Ideal for matching with Noctua's industrialPPC or chromax line fans and anti-vibration pads
- Easy installation and 6-year manufacturer's warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The NA-HC2 chromax.black heatsink cover is an add-on accessory for Noctua’s award-winning NH-U12S, NH-U12S TR4-SP3, NH-U12S SE-AM4 CPU and NH-U12S DX-3647 coolers. Made from high-quality aluminium with black powder-coating finish, it allows users to give the cooler a sleek stealth look that is right at home in all-black builds and goes nicely with many other popular colour schemes. Thanks to the easy, straightforward installation, changing the looks of your NH-U12S cooler only takes a few minutes and doesn’t even require taking it off the CPU. Combined with the industrialPPC or chromax.black.swap edition NF-F12 fans, the NA-HC2 chromax.black gives you the option to turn your NH-U12S into an all-black powerhouse that looks just as great as it cools. Caution: The cover increases the height of the heatsink by 6mm (from 158 to 164mm) and the total width by 3mm (from 125mm to 128mm). Please make sure that your case offers sufficient clearance and that the cover doesn’t make contact with any other components such as PCIe cards!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 March 2020
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 January 2020
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 January 2020
1. Clearly this item is designed for one type of cooler you have and clearly if someone is buying a white cover, they are looking for white bumpers
2. Most of the marketing material online of this item has a fan with white bumpers
3. Its petty that you wont even release a single pack, we must buy a dual pack of fan bumpers and half will go to waste.
Think I am wrong? the fact that your white bumper pack for 120mm fans is the only pack that is out of stock partially proves my point. Noctua needs to listen to their fans, the Chroma stuff is needlessly expensive and overall does not help their brand.