darkFlash T20 White ATX Mid-Tower Desktop Computer Gaming Case USB 3.0 Ports Tempered Glass Windows with 1pcs 120mm LED Rainbow Fan Pre-Installed (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Built-in RGB LED Strip: The pre-installed RGB LED strip in the front and bottom delivers RGB LED illumination, which is exclusively designed for darkFlash T20 LED RGB PC gaming case. One Button on the top to Easily Access Gorgeous RGB LED Illumination
- One Side 4mm Thick Tempered Glass Panel: The 4 mm thick one side of premium tempered glass panels guarantee the durability of the window and display your build with crisp clarity.
- Flexible Cooling Options: The T20 supports up to 3 x 120 mm Fan/ 360 mm Water-cooling Radiator in the Front, 2 x 140 mm Fan/ 280 mm Water-cooling Radiator on Top, 1 x 140 mm Fan in the Rear. This case ensures that your cooling performance will never suffer.
- High Expandability : Dimension (H x W x D: inch): 16 x 8.3 x 18.5 inches. The darkFlash T20 supports most mainstream motherboard form factors such as E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, and ITX, 7 x PCI-E expansion slots.
- Rainbow LED Fan in the Rear: 1pcs pre-installed 120mm rainbow LED fans for vivid lighting. (PLEASE NOTE: The rainbow LED fan is fixed mode which can not change the color)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 50.29 x 50.29 x 29.72 cm; 8.3 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 15 November 2018
- Manufacturer : Aigo
- ASIN : B07KK94LZW
- Customer Reviews:
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Troubleshooting of the RGB Lights
The front RGB LED light strip may not working in the following situations:
1, Power instability: When you are finished assembling the computer, the LED light may not light up due to the unstable power, and it will work after being restarted.
2, Connection problem: If the bottom lights work but not the front then there could be a loose or bad connector behind the front panel connecting to the LED controller. Please remove the front panel to check the connections.
If the problem still exist, please contact the customer service to get a free replacement of the defective part.
Please Note: The Tempered Glass is Tinted
Material: SPCC 0.6mm
Motherboard: ATX/ Micro ATX/Mini-ITX
Add-on card slot: 7
Power supply:P/S-2, at bottom
Max. VGA card: 350mm
Max. CPU Cooler:180mm
Power Supply：Bottom/ATX PS2 SPU
Front:120mm fan*3/140mm fan*2
Rear:120 fan*1/140mm fan*1
Top:120 fan*2/140 fan*2
Top water cooling:360mm
Front water cooling:360mm
Rear water cooling:120mm
6* 3.5" external drive bay
3* 2.5" external drive bay
7* expansion slots
1*LED RGB Switch
VGA card length up to 350mm
CPU cooler height up to 180mm
Filtered front ventilation
Basic cable management
Thumb screw mounted side panels for easy access
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Weight: 16 lbs
1* Aigo Tempered Glass Computer case
1* Aigo LED Rainbow Fan
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Cable management could be better, however, since this was my first ever build I just attribute that to inexperience rather than a case flaw. It was difficult to put the solid panel back on the side because the cables were bulging out, but again this is probably due to my inexperience in cable management. The RGB lights are great but very limited. I wanted to use a solid purple color for the front but found that purple was only available in a flashing mode. The closest thing to solid purple was either blue or pink. Those colors are great but I could not achieve the desired effect I wanted (this is a minor thing). The back case fan is STATIC and does not change colors, so be aware that it will not match the color you use on the case unless you leave the case in Rainbow mode. This fan can be easily replaced though and is therfore not a huge impact on case asthetics.
Overall, great case! I would recommend it to anyone looking to buy
Specs of the system I installed in this case:
Cpu: Ryzen 3600x (no OC)
Gpu: Rx 5700(Oc-1850, men-930)
Ram:16g Ram 3200( OC-3666
I couldn’t be more pleased with the cooling efficiency. I did install five additional fans to take advantage of extra fan slots but I did not install an aftermarket cpu cooler. Now, what makes that impressive is I ran a full load stress test through AIDA64 today for 90secs and the CPU stayed never went over 83C.
Case was well made with nice materials. Components were installed correctly and securely. Everything was machined nice and removed of burrs. Came with ample screws and standoffs as well as stand-off drivers which was a nice touch. RGB function properly and really add a unique look you don’t see out of most pc builds.
Now as for what I would change?
Nothing really, I did swap out the included fan but just so it would match the rest of mine. It would awesome if they had a removable slot for an intake fan on the bottom if something was not using the HDD and is fan crazy like myself but to be honest at this price point, you will not find a higher quality case
Reviewed in the United States on 12 May 2020