- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.8 cm ; 295 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 2.7 Kg
- Item Model Number: Crocs Freesail Clog
- ASIN: B07B42M4B3
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 24 February 2015
- Customer Reviews: 2,187 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
95,754 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #144 in Women's Mules & Clogs
- Designed specifically for women with a slimmer sleeker profile
- Croslite material for all day cushion and comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 71% (71%)||71%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Normally I buy size 4 or 5 in shoes but it can really vary. I bought these in size 5 and they are perfect. Well fitting for slimmer feet but still with plenty of wiggle room.
These have the normal bobbly bits that you get with Crocs but these ones also have a ridge that runs along the base of the toes and next to the big toe. it feels really nice once you get used to it and it helps keep the Crocs on. I don't have any problems with walking in these and they easily stay in place whether I'm bare feet or wearing socks.
A very good buy and I'll probably get other styles too. I have the lined ones also in size 5 and they are very warm so I'm saving them to wear as slippers when the weather gets colder.