Full Terms & Conditions "Amazon Fashion Local Award 2018" Customer Promotion
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 0.01am AEDT on 13/11/18 and closes at 23.59pm AEDT on 04/12/18 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter:
• have an Amazon account, or become an Amazon account user by signing up at www.amazon.com.au;
• visit Amazon.com.au and access the online entry and voting form for this promotion, fully complete all sections of the entry form (including name, suburb and state, email address);
• vote for your preferred brand from a list of 15 brands determined by the Promoter; and
• submit the form during the Promotional Period.
- Limit applies of one (1) entry per person.
- The Prize is a weekly prize pack. The weekly prize pack consists of an Echo Plus (2nd Generation) valued at $229.00 and a $500.00 Amazon.com.au gift card for redemption on amazon.com.au only. There are three (3) prize packs to be won in this Promotion. Total RRP value of prizes = $2,187.00. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- There will be three draws during the Promotional Period; one draw during each respective week of the Promotional Period. The first draw will take place at 14.00 AEDT on 20/11/18, the second draw will take place at 14.00 AEDT on 27/11/18 and the third and final draw will take place at 14.00 AEDT on 5/12/18. All draws will take place at 64 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The first valid entry drawn will receive a prize.
- The winners will be notified by email within one (1) day of the draw, and the names and suburbs of the winners will be published on the Amazon Fashion Instagram page @amazonfashionau and on www.amazon.com.au on 07/12/18.
- If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on 06/03/19 at the same time and place as the first draw in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Second chance draw winners will be notified by email within two (2) days of the second chance draw and published on 11/03/19 on www.amazon.com.au.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding — no correspondence will be entered into.
- The amazon.com.au gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Amazon's standard delivery rates and policies apply to any purchase made pursuant to the offer. The gift card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. If Amazon considers a customer to be operating multiple accounts, those accounts will, for the purposes of this offer, be treated as one customer. The gift card is not transferable and may not be resold. The gift card will not apply to orders placed with 1-Click. Amazon may elect to cancel a transaction (and refund monies paid) if Amazon considers that a customer is violating these terms or to address suspected misuse, abuse or fraud. Amazon reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time at its discretion. Amazon.com.au’s Conditions of Use and Sale apply.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in connection with the conduct of the promotion whether as a result of:
a. technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches; or
b. acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of the Promoter's servants or agents involved in the conduct of this promotion.
In the event of such problems or conduct, the Promoter may (subject to relevant state and territory lottery regulations and where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Amazon Commercial Services Pty Limited (ABN 30 616 935 623) of Level 37, 2 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.
Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/18/29551
Winners: Edin I. from Ashfield NSW, James O. from North Coogee WA, Russell F. from Reynella SA.