Full Terms and Conditions
Amazon Fashion Win a Bag Competition
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and third parties associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences at 06.00 AEDT on 05/03/19 and closes at 23.59 AEDT on 26/03/19 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received after 23.59 AEDT on 26/03/19 will not be accepted.
- To enter:
a. visit the Amazon Australia Fashion Instagram account @amazonfashionau, follow the @amazonfashionau account, locate the competition post, tag a friend
b. describe your perfect handbag in three words.
- Enter as many times as you like but you must tag a different friend each time.
- This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity. The best one (1) entry, as determined by the judges, will receive a prize.
- Judging will take place at 10:00 AEST on 27/03/19 at 64 York Street Sydney NSW 2000. Entries will be judged by one or more judges appointed by the Promoter.
- Prize consists of a ZAC by Zac Posen Women’s Eartha Small Bag in Black valued at RRPUSD$495. Total RRP value of prize = USD$495 (approximately AUD$695.00, AUD price may change due on currency fluctuations).
Prizes will be delivered to winners within 7 days of the winner being notified, subject to any delivery or processing delays. Winners will be notified of any delay.
- The winner will be notified on the Amazon Fashion Australia Instagram account via an @ mention of their account on a post and contacted directly via an Instagram direct message to their Instagram account by 29/03/19. Winner must accept the prize by responding to the Instagram direct message no later than 23:59 AEST on 29/04/19 in order to accept the prize.
- If any prize remains unclaimed in accordance with clause 9 or is otherwise forfeited despite the Promoter making all reasonable efforts to notify the winner, the Promoter may deem any winner as ineligible to receive the prize. In that event, the Promoter will reconvene the judges on 01/05/19 at the same time and place as the first judging in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. The next most creative entry, as determined in the discretion of the judges, will be deemed the replacement winner.
Any replacement winner will be notified by an Instagram direct message to their Instagram account by 03/05/19. Replacement winner must accept the prize by an Instagram direct message response no later than 23:59 AEST on 03/06/19 in order to accept the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to clause 12, and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
a. any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence, fraud or wilful misconduct of the Promoter; or
b. any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in connection with the conduct of the promotion arising out of:
i. technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches; or
ii. acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of the Promoter's servants or agents involved in the conduct of this promotion.
In the event of such problems or conduct, the Promoter may (subject to relevant state and territory lottery regulations and where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable or is otherwise unable to be provided, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of transmission if all mandatory steps are completed in clause 4. Any dispute relating to whether entries have been received or not will be determined by the Promoter, whose decision is final. Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be incomplete, inaccurate, underage, erroneous, ineligible, offensive, misleading, inappropriate or incomprehensible will be deemed invalid, as well as any entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter publishing their name and/or associated entry on the Promoter's website and associated social media pages including Instagram and Facebook.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Amazon Commercial Services Pty Limited (ABN 30 616 935 623) of Level 37, 2 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.