So I saw a few reviews talking about how these shoes are fakes. I thought it was weird for Adidas themselves to sell fake shoes to customers. But I went through the check list to make sure.
1) serial number on both shoes are different? Check
2) Barcode matches what's on the shoe label? Check
3) quality stitch finish? Check
4) color matches photo on Amazon? Check
5) box comes with extra laces? No. I thought that was weird but honestly I don't use extra laces anyway
6) old models have eyelets, new ones don't. These have eyelets. I looked up the shoes on the official Adidas website and they have eyelets as well.
7) spelling on logo is correct? Check
Besides the missing extra shoe laces, everything else checks out. I really don't think Adidas would sell fake shoes to people.
Shoes are decent. First few days they weren't that comfortable, but now that they are broken into they are. They're cute and fun to wear. I can wear them all day at work. I got compliments. People made a few comments about them being heavy and I agree they're a bit heavy. But you get used to it. They also add like an extra inch when you wear them which is great for me because I'm short.
- Boxed-product Weight: 762 g
- Item Model Number: 10012424
- ASIN: B07PXSY5TL
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 7 May 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item