|Price:||+ $18.22 Delivery|
- Regular fit; Lace closure
- Soft leather upper is durable and flexible
- Cloudfoam sockliner for comfort and lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole for excellent grip
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) serial number on both shoes are different? Check
2) Barcode matches what's on the shoe label? Check
3) quality stitch finish? Check
4) color matches photo on Amazon? Check
5) box comes with extra laces? No. I thought that was weird but honestly I don't use extra laces anyway
6) old models have eyelets, new ones don't. These have eyelets. I looked up the shoes on the official Adidas website and they have eyelets as well.
7) spelling on logo is correct? Check
Besides the missing extra shoe laces, everything else checks out. I really don't think Adidas would sell fake shoes to people.
Shoes are decent. First few days they weren't that comfortable, but now that they are broken into they are. They're cute and fun to wear. I can wear them all day at work. I got compliments. People made a few comments about them being heavy and I agree they're a bit heavy. But you get used to it. They also add like an extra inch when you wear them which is great for me because I'm short.