adidas Women's Energy Cloud V Running Shoe (7.5 B(M) US, Core Black/Matte Silver/Carbon)
- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability
- 3D moulded Fitpanel overlay for lightweight support
- Breathable mesh lining; Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
- Cloudfoam midsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Someone pointed out that the glue is very visible and I agree with that but it doesn't bother me. What I found surprising is that it didn't come in an adidas box. The box is plain brown all around. I don't know why that is or if that indicates a knock off. The pictures I attached are the shoes on top of the box it came in on the day it arrived. The box literally just have a barcode on it. Hope this review helps those who are deciding to buy these.
The supper on the shoe is pretty good. I have a high arch and a wide feet. I wore these a couple times for some light running around on the city while on errand duties. When I feel like working out, I'll definitely take these with me and test them out. :)