This never-goes-out-of-style shoe hasn't changed much since the '80s, for good reason. The juniors' shoe is made in a suede upper with contrast 3-Stripes and heel patch. The cupsole leaves a herringbone-pattern footprint.
|Price:||+ $19.73 Delivery|
International Product from outside Australia
- Soft suede upper for a plush look
- Contrast 3-stripes
- Soft textile lining for comfort
- Contrast heel tab for a plush look
- Herringbone-pattern rubber outsole provides secure traction
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 42 reviews
Old school look new school fit16 February 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
The Adidas campus sneakers are very old school looking. I often get compliments when I wear these sneakers. I really like the support. The arch support isn't too high nor too low and works well.
Mom of 6
Cute/Stylish18 March 2016 - Published on Amazon.com
I am not sure about the arch support as my son it the one who wears these but he wears them ALL THE TIME. He loves them. My other son has the same shoe in a different color.
I love thes shoes28 February 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
GREAT COMFY SHOE16 December 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
This is a great shoe! We also have it in red. The color is not the grey I would like but it's ok. It's almost a green/grey? Overall, this is a great shoe and our son loves them!