- Item Weight: 1.36 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.4 Kg
- ASIN: B07VQZRH2S
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 17 March 2015
- Customer Reviews: 65 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
155,338 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #69 in Men's Basketball Shoes
- Regular fit; Lace closure with forefoot webbing
- Woven textile upper is lightweight and durable
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- Cloudfoam midsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 65% (65%)||65%|
|4 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
In summary, I will commend Adiddas for making a shoe that looks cool, is very comfortable, stable and offers a great value to ballers. While I appreciate shoe companies make most performance sneakers with a tight fit like ski boots in order to give the fastest stop and go action, most folks over 25 need a good all around shoe that will not punish their feet. And this all around and excellent value shoe is the Adiddas Streetfire.
appears bigger on foot than shoes of my size normally do.