- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm ; 426 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 408 g
- ASIN: B07D9LS781
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 17 March 2015
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #390 in Men's Athletic & Outdoor Shoes
- Podium sports ftw adidas
- The adidas brand has a long history and deep-rooted Connection with sport. Everything we do is rooted in sport
- Driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation as well as decades of accumulating sports science expertise, we cater for all, from elite professional athletes and teams to any individual who wants to able sport part of their lives
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Laces are long enough (not short and not too long) and the lock down velcro strap works great. The shoes appear to be of good quality, and since you won't be running a marathon in them, I envision they will last for year and years. They are made of a nylon material that has a good look to it, they are comfortable, and look really sharp in my opinion.
I read other reviews online and it suggested that you get a half size larger than your normal size since the shoes run narrow. My normal size is a 10, so I got a 10.5. My foot width is normal, and honestly, I could have probably gone with the size 10, rather than going up a size. The 10.5's fit fine, but I didn't see the need to go the half size higher. Just a thought but everyone's feet are different.