- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Bounce+ cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Engineered mesh on upper is a lightweight, breathable second-skin providing a supportive, comfortable fit
- Bootee construction with sock-like fit for a snug, supportive fit
- Rubber outsole provides excellent grip
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
As far as sizing, Adidas runs 1/2 size bigger than Nike. I wear a 10 in Nike but 9.5 in these.
Also, the gray color is very gray, and does not have a purple hue like my screen showed.