- Regular fit
- Textile upper for durability
- EVA lining for lightweight comfort
- Geoflex outsole tread design provides superior grip and unmatched flex for superior control and exceptional board feel
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Looks like the picture
- True to size
- Can slip on and off, without feeling like I'll fall out of the shoes
- White outer rubber gets visible dirt marks quickly
- Fabric on the front easily rips if poked by sharp object.
I noticed a small rip on the edge of my right shoe and have no memory of dragging it into anything.
Lace protection isn't great although that's to be expected with this style of shoe, I'll probably need to swap in new laces at least a few times. I've skated them for approximately 4 hours and I could see them lasting for a respectable amount of time.
I like the style aside from the gold accents, I could see myself getting these again if I found a colorway I like on sale.