Zyllion Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager Cushion with Soothing Heat Function And 3 Massage Styles Rolling, Spot, and Kneading (Black) One Year Warranty - ZMA-14
- CUSTOMIZABLE MASSAGE RELIEF: Adjust the position of the massage rollers to focus on your target area, or allow the massage nodes to travel up and down your back for total relaxation; You can also choose to have the massage nodes perform rotating shiatsu style motions OR a relaxing rolling massage motion; If you want an extra soothing sensation, you can choose turn on the heat feature of the ZMA14 Shiatsu Cushion Massager
- NOT JUST FOR YOUR BACK: The ZMA14 massager features an extra set of shiatsu massage nodes for the neck area with a soothing heating function that can be turned on and off separately; Also includes 3 levels of vibration massage on the seat cushion.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: Use our massage cushion to make any chair the best seat in the house; Use the ZMA14 in recliners, sofa seats, office chairs, even dining chairs; elastic strap secures the massager to your chair; Plush leatherette with a smooth, silky mesh feels comfortable to your touch
- SAFE TO USE: The ZMA14 has an automatic 20-minute shut off feature that protects the device from damage and conserves energy in case you forget to turn off the machine; The ZMA14 also comes with an overheat protection feature that will prevent the device from operating outside of a safe temperature range; Comes with an UL approved power adaptor that is safe to use with both 110-120V & 220-240V electrical outlet
- RISK FREE: We offer an extended 90-day money back guarantee period in which you can return your massager for any reason. We will even pay for your return shipping. We also offer a 1 year warranty so if anything happens to your device within the 1 year warranty period, we will send you a tested replacement model at no cost to you. Check the reviews for proof. We offer responsive and helpful customer service support.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 76.2 x 41.91 x 20.07 cm; 7.03 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 22 March 2013
- Manufacturer : Zyllion
- ASIN : B00BOYG4WE
- Item Model Number : ZMA-14-BKAVE
- Department : Unisex-adult
Best Sellers Rank:
37,313 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 2,251 in Alternative Medicine Products
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Zyllion ZMA14 Shiatsu Massager Cushion with Heat (Black)
The Zyllion Shiatsu Massaging Cushion features several massage setting options allowing you to customize your massage experience for your exact needs. Multiple massage heads work together to imitate real, full body kneading and rolling massage with human hands. The convenient strap helps to secure massager to any chair, allowing you feel calm and reinvigorated whether you're at home or sitting at your desk at work.
- Computer users
- Office workers
- People with long, stressful commutes
- Those seeking stress relief
- People with neck, shoulder or back pain, muscle fatigue, and poor blood circulation
- Relieves back, neck, and shoulder pain.
- Increases blood circulation.
- Worry free, 90 day money back guarantee
- 1-year warranty
- FDA Listed
- Massage cushion with remote
- Home adapter
- Owner's manual
Technical Advice for your massager: If your massager is not operating properly, please check that the power supply cable DC connector is securely snapped into place. Please also confirm that the power plug is firmly connected to the outlet. The massager is programmed to 'park' at the bottom of its rolling track when it is powered off. If power is cut, the massager will continue to 'park' once power is restored. If your device is not responding to remote control commands upon initial powering on of the device, it may be that the device needs to cycle through its 'parking' routine.