2-5/8" L x 2-7/8" W x 7-3/8" H, with a 12 ounce capacity
Zojirushi SM-KHE36BA 0.36-Liter Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 12-Ounce, Black
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Stainless mug with non stick coated interior and flip open lid
- Tight fitted flip open lid keeps beverages hotter or colder than travel mugs
- Safety lock to prevent the lid from opening accidentally
- Stopper disassembles for thorough cleaning
- Wide mouth accommodates full - size ice cubes
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Capacity: 16 oz. / 0.48 liters
- Dimensions: D x H: 2 5/8 x 9 1/8
Zojirushi Stainless Steel Mug
A stainless mug is a vacuum insulated mug that is designed to drink directly from the mug. Although similar to travel mugs, it offers better heat retention because of its tight fitting lid, and can be stored in a bag or purse without spilling.
How does it keep beverages hot?
The air between two thin layers of stainless steel that make up the body of the mug is removed to create a vacuum. Because there is no air, the temperature on the other side of the wall does not transfer over, keeping
beverages hot or cold for hours.
The Story About Zojirushi
Zojirushi (pronounced ‘zoh-jee-ROO-shee’) began in Japan in 1918 as a manufacturer of hand-blown glass vacuum bottles. Today, Zojirushi’s product line extends to high-end small appliances such as rice cookers, bread makers and coffee makers, high quality vacuum insulated products like vacuum bottles, lunch jars and carafes, and commercial restaurant and coffee equipment. In the past few years, Zojirushi has enhanced the focus on design and how appliances fit into everyday lives with the introduction of a variety of new products. The name Zojirushi means 'Elephant brand' in Japanese.
Review this product
26 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Keeps things hot for over half day and is a nice handy size.
Leakproof so far.
Scratches terribly easily. I am yet to wash the outside of it but even then it got scratched sitting in the bag. The outer colour coating is soft and not thick.
Don’t buy it for the looks.
I give them easily 5 stars and then some 👍
Easy to clean, looks good, easy to use. I am very happy with.