Zipe Egg Topper - Kitchen Tool for Cutting Eggshells
- 🥚 NO MORE EGG SHELL FRAGMENTS - This clever egg cutter makes a perfect cut at the top of your egg, without leaving any shards of shell in your hard boiled, soft boiled or raw egg. No more biting into that scrumptious, gooey yellow yolk, only to find a couple of sharp pieces of eggshell - Yuck! Never deal with messy egg shell fragments again Now eggs aren't just tasty and nutritious, they are easy to shell and look great
- 🍞 PERFECT CLEAN PRESENTATION - The Zipe Egg Topper makes a clean, round cut at the top of your egg. Whether you are cooking for others, or just for yourself, make you eggs look the best they can when plated up. You've seen the cooking shows. You know how much better a meal looks (dare we say "tastes"?) when presented really well. This topper is the quickest, easiest and cleanest way to get that supreme presentation for your eggs.
- 🍳 SO EASY TO USE AND STORE - Fits any sized egg, to cleanly cut the top from your egg shell, ready to be removed by hand or with a knife. Just place the dome tightly over the narrow end of the egg, pull the handle all the way up, then let the handle go quickly. The best cut is made if you let your fingers slip off the handle, rather than pulling your fingers apart. EASY TO STORE - The Zipe Egg Topper is small and easy to store anywhere, but have it close by - you'll be using it all the time!
- 🥓 SO MANY PEOPLE ARE BUYING THESE AS GIFTS - Do you always get stuck trying to think of gift ideas? Every family has at least one person who cooks and cooking happens EVERY SINGLE DAY. Buy them a gift that they'll use over and over again; one that makes them that little bit happier because every time they use it, it makes life easier and their meals looking a whole lot better.
- 🍽️ 30 DAY TOTAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We are so confident you will love our egg topper that WE HAVE YOUR BACK with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and a hassle free 1 year replacement warranty. We are dedicated to addressing any product/service issues for you. Why wait? Order now with confidence.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cut and open your hard-boiled egg in an instant with the help of the elegant Zipe Egg Topper. This egg topper is a very useful kitchen tool, especially when it comes to preparing and serving eggs. This kitchen utensil can be used for soft boiled eggs, hard boiled eggs, and even raw eggs. Why should you get this product? It uses a round blade to make a perfect clean cut around the top of the eggshell. Your eggs will look stunning and presentation-worthy when you cut them. You can easily serve beautiful eggs after they are cracked and served out of the shell. Made of stainless-steel, it is efficient and durable. The egg topper features a sharp blade that can easily cut through the eggshell without damaging the interior. This egg topper cuts off the topmost portion of the shell revealing a pristine interior egg white layer. Easy to use and no hassle to clean. Avoid the strenuous activity of cleaning after cracking an egg or cutting it open with the use of this egg topper. No more nasty egg shells lying all around the kitchen counter or in your egg. Place the tool on the narrow end of the egg and then pull and release to make the blade cut the top of the egg and you will have an egg ready to be served. Add this egg topper to your cart now and never have problems cracking or cutting open an egg again!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I think it worked because I didn't pull the egg cutter fully. Since, I don't know what to expect and I am afraid that I might break the whole egg and mix the all the shells with the egg, I just pulled it more than half way, added some pressure and then release! Hope my tip helps :)