- Product Dimensions: 137 x 190 x 18 cm ; 22.5 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 22.5 Kg
- ASIN: B07SV5VQH6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 12 June 2019
- Customer Reviews: 14 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,758 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
- #8 in Beds
Zinus Trisha 18cm Steel Double Bed Frame | Strong Metal Frame, Quality Timber Slats, Easy Assembly, 5 Year Warranty - Black
- BUILT TO LAST - Solid and reliable, the Trisha steel Double bed has a strong metal frame, reinforced centre beam and durable wood slats spaced at the optimal width to prevent sagging, motion-free sleep and increase your mattress life
- NOISE-FREE SLEEP - Foam padded tape is added to the steel frame for noise-free use and non-slip tape on the wooden slats prevents your mattress from moving
- SHIPPED SMARTLY & EASY TO MOVE - Everything you need will arrive in one narrow box to make moving through hallways and upstairs easier
- ASSEMBLES QUICK - No tools are required, assembles in minutes
- WARRANTY - Join millions of happy customers worldwide. Zinus has a 5 year worry-free global warranty on our beds
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
*headboard sold separately (Headboard Brackets required)
We like to think we're in the business of creating harmony. It's why we fit fluffy beds into boxes and make bed frames and sofas that are as easy to assemble as they are to relax or fall asleep on. We are here to design tiny reminders that life is good.
Zinus is Global #1 On-line Furniture Company.
- LIVE IN WONDER with One box delivery (for all products), always; Tool-free and quick assembly.
Trisha Steel Metal Bed Base
Get back to basics with this metal, low profile bed base
Every relationship needs a strong and reliable foundation for support. So rest in comfort (and style) every night on a Trisha Metal Bed knowing that your favourite mattress has finally found it's perfect match.
This heavy duty mattress foundation bed base is designed for strength and style. Perfect for higher profile mattresses or those preferring a modern style. The extra strength steel framed mattress foundation features wooden slats that provide strong support for your mattress.
- Strong Steel - Sturdy support for memory foam, latex, or spring mattress.
- Foam padded tape is added to the steel frame for noise-free use and non-slip tape on the wooden slats prevents your mattress from moving
- No tools are required, assembles in minutes
- Available in Single, Double, Queen, King
Engineered for Efficiency
Don’t find the creaking and squeaking of your bed frame comforting while you sleep? We don’t either! So, we designed our Trisha to be noise-free.
Assembly is a Snap, Literally!
No stress assembly means your Zinus SmartBase just snaps into place. The hardest part is opening the box. Beat that!
*Yes, this awesome mallet is included in the package!
Strong and Sturdy
Strong Steel Matte Black structure with wood slats prevents sagging and increases mattress life
|This Listing - Trisha Metal Bed Base||Zinus SmartBase Bed Frame||Zinus Quick Lock Smart Bed Frame||Zinus Joesph Modern Studio Bed Base|
|Frame Height||18cm||35cm||35 cm||25 cm|
|Available Sizes||Single, Double, Queen, King||Single, Double, Queen, King||Single, Double, Queen, King||Single, Double, Queen, King|
Complete it with our headboard range....
Zinus Barbara Headboard - Grey
Zinus Barbara Headboard - Cream
Zinus Banded Fabric Headboard
Zinus Kendal Fabric Headboard
Assembles within minutes
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Packaged very well, all parts well protected. Very easy and fast to build, even the bolts had all the washers on them to save time. Seems to be a pretty solid build. The rail that goes down the middle of the bed to hold up the slats is very solid compared to some others I've seen, has 3 posts to hold up the rail.
Handy little tool works well.
Would definitely buy another. Very happy.
Have had this for over a month, bed does not squeak.
One small warning: I used to think 18cm would be just enough for storage. Turns out it is 18cm high from floor however after you minus the width of the metal bar, the space remaining is too low for typical/standard underbed plastic storage boxes in stores. You will have to shop online if you still want underbed storage.