I've read a lot of business books in 2017.
As I've read more and more books across business and tech, there's three criteria that I judge these books on. I know I'm going to love a book if it:
> Introduces me to new ideas
> Makes me question long held assumptions
> Balances big picture thinking with practical tactics
For me, this book delivers strongly on all three.
I don’t agree with all of Thiel’s opinions. But if you like thinking about the future you’ll probably like this book. 👍👍👍
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 4 hours and 50 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Random House Audiobooks
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 4 June 2015
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B00XLURKM2
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 424 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)